Texworld Evolution Paris
This event brings together, twice a year in Paris, a thousand exhibitors from the fashion industry. It offers professional buyers from all over the world a sourcing platform with a wide variety of products ranging from basics to the most creative and qualitative.
This event is composed of five universes:
- Texworld - gathering international weavers for a wide range of textiles, trims and accessories.
- Texworld Denim – a sector that highlights the entire denim offer from raw material to finished product.
- Apparel Sourcing - with its hundreds of manufacturers, it is the largest European showcase of clothing and accessories manufacturers from many and new sourcing countries.
- Avantex - is the international innovation meeting place for an advanced and sustainable fashion. (July edition only)
- Leatherworld - the European platform for the sourcing of leather. (July edition only)
The show is a major business and inspiration platform thanks to its wide international offer, thematic forums and its trendbook.
Its selection committee facilitates the work of buyers with a clear sectorisation and itineraries to narrow their research: ELITE sector (high-performance companies), Services sector (solutions linked to the product offer), Small Quantity itinerary (for small brands and capsule collections), Sustainable Sourcing itinerary (eco-responsible and ethical sourcing) and the Handmade itinerary (for the finest handicraft).