During 4 days, our program of round table and conferences will help fashion and textile actors in their development:
Market knowledge & best practices:
- Having more services, a necessary asset to conquer and sustain markets?
- Ethiopia, a sourcing destination with strong potential
- Modernisation, innovation, reconversion: the winning strategies of textile and spinning mills
- Between manufacture and sale, how to reduce the lead time by decreasing your carbon footprint?
- Which fibers and channels should be chosen for a fashion that can be recycled?
- Leathers and materials: how to meet consumers new expectations?
- Louis Gerin, Texworld Paris Art Director – Trends
- Consumer, marketer, influencer, producer and designer: who’s at the center of today’s fashion?
- The role of innovative fashion and textile as a future interface for well-being
- What are the roles of virtual shopping assistants and robots in tomorrow’s retail outlet?
- Co-design and other key components of fashion collections in the social networks era
Additionally, Leila Rodrigues Gomes, Pantone’s Marketing Manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa will hold a special conference: Color Intelligence and overview on Spring/Summer 2020 Color Trends.