Sustainable Sourcing Itinerary
It combines sustainable development and creativity to present eco-friendly and ethical suppliers, legitimized by rigorous selection criteria.
- Texworld & Texworld Denim has a total of 58 exhibitors which are “Eco” approved - many by the famous label GOTS.
- Apparel Sourcing will host 6 clothing manufacturers who offer finished products and made-to-measure clothing services in compliance with ecological standards.
These 64 exhibitors are grouped into 4 distinct categories, easily identified by the different-coloured leaves:
- Green, environmentally friendly materials: Certified organic materials, selected natural and recycle fibers, as well as biodegradable, advanced synthetic fibers
- Blue, environmentally friendly processes: Materials manufactured in accordance with improved methods for dyeing (natural or chemical), finishing, and environmental management
- Brown, social standards: Fabrics produced in accordance with transparent social standards such as fair trade and observance of labour laws
- Silver: For exhibitors who combine the three previous categories
A selection of these eco-friendly textiles will be presented at the Sustainable Trends Forum, located in Hall 4 near to the Avantex Agora.
Find all the exhibitors on the Sustainable Sourcing Itinerary
Small order itinerary
Flexibility that provides opportunities: it gathers exhibitors able to supply small quantities.
- At Texworld & Texworld Denim, 151 selected companies from all sectors to order high quality fabrics between 50m and 100m.
- Apparel Sourcing Paris totalizes 56 manufacturers that offers some quality ready-to-wear garments for orders below 100 pieces.
- For its 2nd edition, Leatherworld will host 8 suppliers that takes orders below 1 000 euros.
This initiative allows designers to quickly identify companies who supply the fabrics they need, in small quantities, particularly for capsule collections.
Find the whole Small order itinerary
The new Handmade Itinerary
24 exhibitors from Apparel Sourcing, Texworld and Leatherworld to be discovered in this new initiative that aims to promote the finest handicraft of our exhibitors, coming from around the globe: embroideries, brocarts, handwoven fabrics and more to be discovered.
Find all the exhibitors on the Handmade Itinerary