From raw material to finished goods, from sportswear to casualwear, Texworld Denim’s mission is to gather the Denim offer of the shows on one location! To be found, major businesses in vertical industries, driven by a wind of innovation:
- The Turkish company Atlas Denim and its annual production capacity of 48 million meters. Its third participation is still in line with the company's commitment to adapt its manufacturing processes to protect the environment.
- Bhaskar Industries, an Indian company with a vertically integrated mill and an annual production capacity of 44 million meters, which is actively engaged in reducing, reusing and recycling in its production.
- Chittagong Denim Mills, a Bangladeshi company focused on using innovative processes, technologies & machines while being responsive to their customer’s requirements and anticipating changes in market trends.
- Foison textile, from Guangzhou, is one of the fastest growing denim / non-denim companies in China and has a solid reputation for its sustainability.
- Nice Denim Mills from Bangladesh, a subsidiary of the textile giant Zaber & Zubair, capable of producing no less than 60 million meters a year.
- Three major spinning mills and weavers from Pakistan, to be found under the aegis of a Pakistani Pavilion: Denim Master, Khadija Industries and Stylers plus.
After a regular presence on Texworld Denim, Master Textile has joined the Elite sector, as a result of a good visibility on the European markets and a growing attractiveness to buyers, thanks to a complete range of services.
Foursource trends cafe:
Interested in digital sourcing? Join Foursource daily at the Denim Café area at 11 am or 3 pm for a 15 min demonstration. Learn about Foursource’s unique matching solution that directly connects apparel buyers and garment manufacturers worldwide. Foursource is the world’s largest sourcing network for the apparel industry. Together with Texworld Paris our aim is to make your trade show experience as valuable as possible.
Also located in Texworld Denim's area, a media lounge will allow you to sit back and have a drink while reading the international specialized press. A photobooth will be in open acess, feel free to take a picture and post it using the #fairylandforfashion hashtag!
“The denim segment remains extremely popular with our visitors, highlighted by the show’s special setting, but above all thanks to the calibre of our exhibitors. Accordingly they should represent very modern expertise and offer alternatives to this ever-developing market, which we are presenting in a slightly different way than is usual in the sector, as demand for denim remains so consistently high. We are therefore delighted to see major businesses in the sector placing their confidence in us and returning to encounter the audience of the fashion professionals who work their way through our shows” says Michael Scherpe, President of Messe Frankfurt France.