Many renowned exhibitors, including a first participation for Canada:
- With the presence of Maxime Knitting: a manufacturer of high value-added textiles, always sensitive to the changing trends and needs of fashion and clothing industry. The company offers innovative products, whether new materials, inspired designs or unique finishing details: everything is done to help the company's customers stand out.
- India has a strong participation, with a wide range of products to be found in several sectors: particularly in drapery & tailoring and embroidery & lace:
- Benswara Syntex, a vertically integrated textile factory, will offer its range of viscose fibres, polyester fibres, cotton, linen and wool.
- The giant Reliance, known for its highly functional fabrics, will unveil its eco-responsible and high-performance offer for all applications.
- The Taiwanese Orientex, also integrated into the drapery and tailoring sector, will present its functional fabrics for suits and shirts.
- Not-to-miss individual Pakistani exhibitors:
- Kamal Limited, renowned for both their environmental compliance and optimal lead times, will offer its cotton, functional fabrics, cotton blends, polycotton fabrics, finish fabrics & cotton stretch for bottom wears.
- Kohinoor Mills, one of Pakistan’s largest vertically integrated textile operations with over 1800 employees - also in the cotton sector – will display its range of dyed cotton & cotton blends, basic twills, superstretch and jacquard.
Large national pavilions will highlight the know-how and industries of key countries in an international sourcing strategy:
- A pavilion for South Korea with more than 50 exhibitors:
- Baeksan Jacquard, specialized in the front of ladieswear jacquard, will display its woven jacquard and some knits and silky aspects.
- Frontier Textile will offer its ladieswear (pants, skirts, etc..) in cotton, silk, jacquard and woolen materials.
- The South Korean government has recently committed to encouraging the competitiveness of its textile and fashion industry by helping local companies adopt smart manufacturing solutions. The plan also provides for some 40 million euros to be allocated to the development of new generation fabrics.
- A Taiwanese pavilion with about twenty exhibitors:
- HI-TEC industrial, known for their quick delivery and their considerable experience of custom-tailored fabrics, will present its knits, cotton, prints and embroidery for menswear, ladieswear, kidswear and swimwear.
- Regiant Industrial joins the Knit sector with a large offer in: Knitted, Prints, Functional fabrics; many various filament, staple fiber, knitting fabrics, re-cycled yarn, bamboo yarn
- Par Fame Enterprise will offer some Cotton, Woolen materials, shirting and functional fabrics. Feel free to ask them for their many eco-friendly materials
- A Hong Kong pavilion (under the aegis of the Hong Kong Promotion Council) which will enter Hall 3, accompanied by a dozen exhibitors with a high proportion in the knit sector (Knit).